how to get my money back

Zen7777
Contributor
Contributor

I brought something with my swiss banker card using this paypal account and the payment went through but it said that haven't paid for it yet. and  it said that I haven't paid for it on my Paypal app but it said I have paid for it on my Switzerland banker app

should I contact paypal or Switzerland banker

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Madhubala1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Zen7777 

Thank you for your post.
Usually, if the payment gets processed successfully you would have received the transaction details via email. I can understand that you are to locate the payment details in the Switzerland banker app, in this case, we suggest you contact your financial institution and have a check on this payment, so they will have a check and help you accordingly.

I hope this helps.
Madhubala1

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Madhubala1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Zen7777 

Thank you for your post.
Usually, if the payment gets processed successfully you would have received the transaction details via email. I can understand that you are to locate the payment details in the Switzerland banker app, in this case, we suggest you contact your financial institution and have a check on this payment, so they will have a check and help you accordingly.

I hope this helps.
Madhubala1

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.