how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

SherryKelly1203
Contributor
Contributor
When I get earnings from a game, I will get a message saying it will post to my account. What acct do they mean? My bank acct or PayPal acct?
Login to Me Too

1j2
Contributor
Contributor
The game luck miner says I can payout 2paypal yet I don't have that option has any one every cashed out from this game
Login to Me Too

Kasiagarschke12
Contributor
Contributor
Still waiting for my money on the game i play and win on block puzzle to reflect to my PayPal account why haven't not the money reflect into my PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kasiagarschke12 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kasiagarschke12
Contributor
Contributor
Yout advise ist Not positive so you Not a gambler
Login to Me Too

dwightlentfer77
New Community Member
I am tired of waiting for it but I am not giving up.
Login to Me Too

dwightlentfer77
New Community Member
This is all the money from all the games that I have played, to transfer into my paypal account, and it just doesn't happen?
Login to Me Too

dwightlentfer77
New Community Member
You just gave me the same message back.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dwightlentfer77 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Watermelo
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.