how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Chantellealiese
New Community Member
Hey so I have been playing this game and won money but it's saying PayPal to allow 2-14 days for the money to hit my PayPal as PayPal have to approve of this transaction. Should I be worried ?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chantellealiese 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220609e
Contributor
Contributor
How can I find my money that was supposed to have been deposited from solitaire cashore. Supposed to be 1000 dollars.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20220609e 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Kimmy431
New Community Member
How do I get the money I won from a game on my phone to my PayPal account? Also I put my account number in that PayPal gave me but it says invalid account number
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kimmy431 

Most games are scams.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Trulyred62
Solidare cashore says my money been paid yet Thiers no money in my paypal account am I missing something
Login to Me Too

Husseinmohameda
Contributor
Contributor
Hello why are u not send my money earing game i have dahqb shiil money exgenge acoount from hargaisa somali land my acount numbet is harD92232 pls and pls send my money all and ao thanks and bye
Login to Me Too

HeidiTavarez
Contributor
Contributor

How do I know if my game winnings are sent to me?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HeidiTavarez 

There would be record of payment in your account fairly instantly if payment was really sent. Beware that many game apps are not legit. They promise a payout but don’t pay. So research the game before playing it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.