how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Lanning157
Contributor
Contributor
How to get the cash I. Have won on my card
Login to Me Too

cecilevans999
New Community Member
Let get it for 200.00
Login to Me Too

Jfro83
Is there or are there any way to get PayPal money from playing games and what games do pay ? I’m looking for fast cash asap to help pay all my bills that I’m behind on and to buy some food for me and my 9 year old daughter any game or thought that would work without any scammers would be great to this single dad !!!! Thanks for your help in advance
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jfro83 

lol No. In reality, most game apps are a joke and a waste of time, useful for trolling teenagers; seems they troll a lot of grown folks too into thinking they can make big quick bucks. Only the scammy developers make money off the lousy ads they display or make you watch in the game and you’ll start to notice diminishing returns the more effort you put into the grind. Promise fast and big payouts but don’t pay. The ones that do pay, pay only a very modest amount. And I mean pocket change modest, certainly not enough for you to make a living from it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Trudie911
New Community Member
Good day i was playing games on paypal and won money i did bank it on paypal now its gone now my available ballance shows theres nothing
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Trudie911 

Most games are scams....check yours is not one of these.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hbelew
New Community Member
i play the games that claim u will get $750 in your pay pal account, is this a scam?
Login to Me Too

YosoyMapi
Contributor
Contributor
Recieving winnings from games through paypal...
Login to Me Too

GoidoDiaz
Contributor
Contributor
How can i claim/receive my DREAM DREAM PRIZE/REWARD SIR, without a bank account sir/madam.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GoidoDiaz 

Is the money in your PayPal account? Link a card and withdraw to it. Do you have GCash?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.