how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Antyb78
Contributor
Contributor

If PayPal is a Registered trademark, Then shouldn't they be telling the People who use their logo,on the Games that say that the Money will be paid by PayPal, to Either Pay out or stop using the logo. Seems pretty cut and Dry to me. I have been Reading the Reviews for PayPal, and it seems that you have a lot of Angry Upset people who are probably willing to join us in a Lawsuit.

Login to Me Too

Antyb78
Contributor
Contributor
Good question Being a Registered trademark Or if PayPal Cared about their business and Customers, then they would be Paying attention I have been reading the PayPal Reviews and they are all very BAD 👎 SO Why don't PayPal do something 🤔 I wonder if Elon and his Billionaire Buddies are aware of this, and if THEY EVEN CARE⁉️🙄
Login to Me Too

Antyb78
Contributor
Contributor
🤔I Smell a Lawsuit
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Antyb78 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards. So good luck with your lawsuit.

They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

McFly1337
New Community Member

Hi, i cannot send money from my gaming community's account, they want to verify the account with some company papers and stuff? Its a non-profit community on discord, where the players sometimes send donations to cover the server and website costs

Login to Me Too

abelongtiger
Contributor
Contributor
1010 block fun
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@abelongtiger 

???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GypsyRoses
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

recently I have seen a number of games on my phone that are advertising that only if you are in Australia & you play their game you can get real money rewards via PayPal?

My question :- are these games scams or can you earn real money playing them?

Cheers

Gypsy<Removed>

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GypsyRoses 

Scams. Do a web search on the games for reviews before playing.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

GypsyRoses
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.