how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jjohnson8977 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kathyjo777
Contributor
Contributor
Why aren't I getting the money from games to my PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kathyjo777 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Chainz81
Contributor
Contributor
Link games. To my paypal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chainz81 

Most games are scams.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hiteboi
New Community Member
Why can't I receive my funds from just play app
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hiteboi 

Most games are scams.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

rajaa3
Contributor
Contributor
How do I receive cashout from online games. Need to enter PayPal account but I don't even know.wjere to find this info.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rajaa3 

Beware of scams with games apps and stuff. Do a web search of the game to see if it’s legit or not.

The games should have a payment settings to link your PayPal account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

rajaa3
Contributor
Contributor
There are a option but it ask for paypal account and email but I'm not sure where to find my account detail
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.