how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

NOLWEN692
New Community Member
I plat for a long time a solitaire pop but I don't receive my money
Login to Me Too

NOLWEN692
New Community Member
I play for a long time at solitaire pop but I can't receive my money I want to know why
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NOLWEN692 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gypsybit
Contributor
Contributor

How do I get my acct and routing numbers fir the debit card ending <removed> so the $$ i won on line can go on that card. Ty gypsy

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gypsybit 

Beware of game apps that claim to pay out a lot of money. Do a web search on these game for any scam reports, testimonies of nonpayment.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-direct-deposit-and-how-do-i-set-it-up-faq3581

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ellenoliver
New Community Member
how do I cash out of starry for cash
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ellenoliver 

Another scam app. Big surprise...not!

https://myroomismyoffice.com/starry-for-cash-app-review/

Says the game will let you make $1k in less than half hour (yeah, ok) and have to watch ads in order to cash out...it’s a joke. Don’t waste your time, you won’t get paid, you’ll just wait and wait.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Lorisnider
Contributor
Contributor
I've been waiting patiently for my money to go to paypal every time I get to my turn it goes back to the beginning and I have to start over. Seven times now all i want is my money to go to paypal.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lorisnider 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lorisnider
Contributor
Contributor
I deleted the game .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.