how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

bunejug66
Contributor
Contributor
Game block puzzle. Keeps asking for correct email.
Login to Me Too

Ladypooh
Contributor
Contributor
I play games online will you cash out with PayPal can I receive my money here?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ladypooh 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

snowbob
New Community Member

Hello I am wondering if anyone has any advice for getting people to pay. I have sent numerous paypal reminders, also contacted person via email many times. 

They are just not paying. Thoughts please

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@snowbob 

You can't force someone to pay you so if they don't just don't send your item and sell elsewhere.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Piglet82
Contributor
Contributor
I have won 5games and says takes 7days to get to PayPal I havnt seen any thing I am playing for nothing
Login to Me Too

babbs8278
New Community Member

Sorry to tell you but you will never get your winnings. The games are scams. They will tell you to get rich and they will pay to your PayPal account but PayPal does not get involved in the gaming stuff. Please read some of these other community voices to see. I could have bought a house with all the winning I have won if they REALLY would have paid.

Login to Me Too

Mostafasaeed1
New Community Member
I am get money from tiktok account and i don't now and the money is pending in money in the nearby time please
Login to Me Too

JohnM3113
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been playing Blackjack Royale for months now and after you win, you redeem your winnings to PayPal then almost instantly your winnings are in your PayPal account. All of a sudden since Friday, a transfer of my winnings from Blackjack Royale failed and since then, my winnings every night since then are still processing and the one from last night failed……PayPal says their end is fine, and I can get ahold of/straight answer from LEO, the single most lonely human manning Lucky Day’s support emails
Login to Me Too

StaciiL21
New Community Member
Every time I try to get the money it keep saying PayPal need more information before the money can be transferred to my PayPal account I don’t know what information PayPal need
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.