how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Smoked92
Contributor
Contributor
How long will it take to cash out on coin pusher
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Smoked92 

Is it another of these games that are supposed to pay you money? Most are scams.
Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Smoked92
Contributor
Contributor
Nah its got a timer set for 5 more days supposed to be sending me two gift cards well actually my mom but yeah
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Smoked92 

Don't hold your breath because you won't get anything unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Leevander
New Community Member
how can I got my money off how can I got PayPal to play games
Login to Me Too

wachtamrhine
Contributor
Contributor

I cant link poker site NLOP with my acct so I can get my winnings ,HELP please. TY

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wachtamrhine 

Read paypals acceptable use policy as its against paypal rules to use your paypal account for any gambling or gaming purposes. Which is probably why you can't link it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Lilpebbles
New Community Member
I can't seem to add my PayPal account to one of the games you get money how I do that
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lilpebbles 

Most games are scams.
Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Skatermom36
New Community Member
I want to make it so I can collect game winning on my paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.