how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

tamellawalls10
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I feel you on that I have played the same games as the rest of the gamers have I've even cashed out and watched idk how many ads I'm tired of watching ads and I'm just like you and everyone else waiting for the money I earned as well. But as far as I know it's a rap for me I don't think it's PayPal I think it's the developers and I even think one of them tried to steal my identity because I had received a message from paypal stating that my money is on hold for I think between 120 -180 days but besides that I was told that I couldn't use Paypal's services anymore I did email back to ask why and so on but as they said they're checking for Fraud and my picture is on my account so they should know that I haven't broke any laws. But somebody is. I'm trying to be patient also but it's hard it's hard for all of us.i know one thing though I'm not watching anymore ads I'll go back to my regular games. And if the money comes in or not that's fine but I'm not giving up on paypal.
Login to Me Too

miturn1
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue with solitaire aces - winnings of $200 and $400 says completed, but no money on paypal Probably another scam

Hope to find someone in community with experience and other information

Login to Me Too

junepelletier1
Contributor
Contributor
Saskatchewan
Login to Me Too

junepelletier1
Contributor
Contributor
How do I receive my money I can't afford to donate to anyone yet
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jintendrakumar 

???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Glendave123
Contributor
Contributor

Why does PayPal support games when they are all scams and will not let you cashout?

Login to Me Too

MichaelErvin
Contributor
Contributor
Excellent question
Login to Me Too

Wanai
Contributor
Contributor
I have over $800 and I have one from a game and they say that the money has been transferred to my PayPal account and then they turned around and said that the transfer failed for some reason what do I do about this and where do I go
Login to Me Too

MariaMarme
Contributor
Contributor
I have $1,000 as payment from the game i played. payment requested successfully and transferred successfully to my paypal account accdg to them but it didn’t reflected on my paypal balance.How can i receive my payment? I wasn’t aware that my paypal account is unverified beacause i haven’t linked my paypal with my virtual american express card . I wasn’t aware that by that time that i requested for a security code with my virtual american express card i have no more phone credits .I have requested many times for a code but i never got one until such time i realised that i may not have available phone credits . So by that time i requested again for a security code i already got one but i was declined to link my paypal to my virtual american express card . Please i need any help here!!!! Thanks🥰
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MariaMarme 

@Wanai 

Its a con.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.