how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Sofrito069
New Community Member
Me either have about 800 to collect,don't know how to get it in my account even though it said it was put into it.
Login to Me Too

Jasminecreppel
Contributor
Contributor
I have almost $2,000 to collect and still no money 😡
Login to Me Too

Shellybabe
Contributor
Contributor
Would u be interested in joining a class action law suit against the game owners for false advertising?
Login to Me Too

amelhuyard
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, it depends on what am i supposed to do ? If it is to testify, i agree.
Login to Me Too

SapphireMoon
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in. 3 games. Haven't received the 1200 between the 2. But tge games app says I received it. Wth
Login to Me Too

ZOGAR7
Contributor
Contributor
I have no clue cause everything I've tried for account address they reject
Login to Me Too

ZOGAR7
Contributor
Contributor
I've gotten to the amount they request on I don't know how many games and then they bump it up another Fifty or more dollars and start only giving one to three cents for wins. Yes I'd gladly join a law suit
Login to Me Too

pullbeans58
Contributor
Contributor
YES!!!!
Login to Me Too

pullbeans58
Contributor
Contributor
I'm well past $20,000 in winnings in 7-8 Games. Haven't seen a Cent! Yes, All Games state after I did Redeem, "Success, $ Will be Tranderred into Paypal....Go look in acct, Processing, Pending also". Most Onine "win Cash $ Games" are Scams and Lying to General Public! They DO need to be "Put in Their Place" and Hitting Games back, in Their Developers Wallets, may Help Wake Game Scammers Up!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.