how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Sounakhenpouane
Contributor
Contributor

You no that i have the same thing with 1010! Block Fun. As for me i have i  there 3500$ in this game they wouls tell me to wait this much hours to get it but when i wait for it the hour add more hours. But now it has tell me my money is in  my paypal account. Which i when into my paypal account to check there notthin . How do i get my money from 1010! Block Fun game need help ASAP

Login to Me Too

susantraceyhann
Contributor
Contributor
How long does it rake before your money goes into your PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Siyka2q0
Contributor
Contributor
A game I cashed out on shows successful deposit to my PayPal account. But nothing is there. What do I do
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Siyka2q0 

Please check with a web search to see if the game app does indeed pay out and not a scam.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

RebeccaWhite52
Contributor
Contributor
I have won 2 300 Amazon cards and cashed out and have not got them yet
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RebeccaWhite52 

Hi,

Check to see if these games are scams or not. It’s too good to be true. No game gonna pay that much. Think about it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ikediaj
Contributor
Contributor
All I want is what they Anais is already there
Login to Me Too

Atreya72
Contributor
Contributor
I played and cashed out 3 times ($1500) from 1010!Block (all said succeeded in transferring the money to PayPal), then solitaire pop ($800 -already more than 2 weeks still processing), then Wow2048 (said yester succeeded in transferring $200), a few more pathetic games.... Guess what? None of their money arrived. Yes, I asked PayPal the same question, why did PayPal allows these treacherous people to use its name to scam people to download their games. By downloading their games, they are actually earning money not only from the players but also from the advertisement. I'm disappointed with PayPal, Visa, amazon and whatsoever company involved.
Login to Me Too

Palmerd638
Contributor
Contributor
I have about 10 different games that say money has been added to my account but doesn't show up. I am disabled and playing games is the only way I can extra money to pay my bills. I don't understand how people can cheat others and live with them selves. Thanks for letting me express my opinion.
Login to Me Too

cherry1123
Contributor
Contributor
Can I get money from that
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.