Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
Go to solution
chrstnjrgrcmt
New Community Member
I see to money making games in google play and you cashout thru PayPal. Are this games are for real?

Options
Go to solution
Erica45
Contributor
so these games are a scam?

Options
Go to solution
LivieP
Contributor
Yes they are and I think something should be done about this there false advertising of win money through PAY PAL or cash app it’s all a big **bleep** scam just to get our information so people please don’t put no money in your pay pal account

Options
Go to solution
Aquariusgurl67
Contributor
Have anyone recieved pay from super dice

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Aquariusgurl67 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
Go to solution
jessicaBiancaD
New Community Member
Oh! This is actually why I'm here. Anyway, I got mine (the 10$ fast cashout thingy) processing yesterday then pending this morning and success this afternoon. It says that it sent me a mail on my email but then I checked and I got nothing both in my email and paypal acc

Options
Go to solution
dnorfleet1
Contributor
How to I get my payment from Super Dice.

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@dnorfleet1 

Another of these ''games''?

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Go to solution
Ericwkuhns
New Community Member
I have been playing a game online it says i have won money and it has been deposited to my PayPal account but there is nothing there is this fake

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Ericwkuhns 

Another of these ''games''?

Advice is voluntary.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.