cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
Eclass626
Contributor
I have Been waiting on payment from this game 2004 hexagon fever for a while now . I need to know what to do how I can accept it because they have notified me that they have sent the money to PayPal and PayPal is saying that they didn't receive it and they're saying I have to get a hold of the hexagon people but the hexagon people are tell me I have to get a hold of PayPal cuz they've already sent it to them so I need to know what to do cuz it is quite a bit of money .

Options
Eclass626
Contributor
So I've been waiting for a few weeks now to receive this payment or payment from this hexagon Fever app that I cashed out PayPal Cash out And the app and the company has said that they have sent my money to PayPal and it should be in my PayPal account but it is not and so I need to know what I need to do or if there's something I'm doing wrong on how to collect it because it's quite a bit of money and it's like five different cash out with on PayPal So what do I do Thank you .

Options
Elliec56
Contributor
I was playing a game called block go i cashed out at $400.00 they said it was sent to my paypal account but it shows 0 balance what can i do.

Options
Hendo57
New Community Member
They didnt send my money

Options
Elliec56
Contributor
They didnt send my money either.

Options
Rtorres1967
Contributor
They said I got 800.00 and that it was in the account and I didn't get anything.

Options
Amanda2833
New Community Member
They didn't send my money to PayPal account

Options
Vafuth

same here with Block Go and a few other apps

Options
katiemikaelson8
New Community Member

both of my cards are supposedly active on my account yet neither one of them show up when i open the app. 
also i played a paypal game and cashed out and it says it was transfer to my account but its not there much like my cards can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong?

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@katiemikaelson8 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Secondly have you confirmed the cards after adding them?
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-debit-or-credit-card-faq1565

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.