how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Skatermom36 

@Leevander 

Try reading my post just above yours !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Viv32
New Community Member
Said I received money in pay pal account and said I got Amazon money received none wished it was legitimate but seen nothing if I received I will apologize to the one that pays
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fmongd 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Cockeee33
Contributor
Contributor
Hi need screenshot of my PayPal account info, basically I'm owed winnings and I'm having a few problems getting it can anyone help me out, I just keep getting unable to screenshot
Login to Me Too

charmainewillia
New Community Member
I have been trying to withdraw money from a game I'm playing and it's asking me for PayPal account please tell me where can I find it?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@charmainewillia 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

However if yours is one of the exceptions then your paypal email address identifies your paypal account for payment OR your mobile number if using the app.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Courtney52
Contributor
Contributor
I have two pending transactions with that game of $300 and $500 and it still hasn't sent money the timer even stopped moving
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Courtney52 

Most games are scams.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Grandlady65
Contributor
Contributor
Trying to collect my money from games i play on my paypal account but so far nothing
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Grandlady65 

Most games are scams.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.