how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

Have you gotten any money yet?

Login to Me Too

Knitter501
Contributor
Contributor
Where is the solution?
Login to Me Too

raysonluv2020
Contributor
Contributor

where do i go

Login to Me Too

Fuhaiza79
Contributor
Contributor
How to claim money from playpal.
Login to Me Too

L07672m
How did you get money from the game you played?? Because on my side I didn't get any money
Login to Me Too

teddywilburn197
Contributor
Contributor
I cashed out for $300 on 2048 pop number and haven't got my money where is it and what do I do to get it
Login to Me Too

TallMah1
New Community Member
That app it's a scam that's why they don't even have a communication platform
Login to Me Too

dheinrich56

I played the 2048 Cards done everything that was required and nothing. Was supposed to have had money sent to paypal account yesterday and today and nothing. Is this a scam???????

Login to Me Too

Butterfly1977
I have been playing 2048 cards like it said to do so I can get the money, and on the game it says the money is in my PayPal account, but according to the app it's not there. I have been waiting almost a month for the $500. Cam anyone help me please?????
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t- you will never get paid, all they want you to do is download their games and watch their ads. What ever you do is don’t rate the game because that’s how they make their money. Keep playing the game if you like it or delete it but don’t rate it. I’m they deceived you, they did it to me also.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.