how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Temp20221021ax
Contributor
Contributor
Same here im showing over 2,000 so far and i have nothing. Fake game if they want people play thier games and show the payout then they should.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jtrads 

Not legit. These are done by the game developers themselves to trick people into playing, having players watch ads in-game which the developers get the proceeds from promising Amazon, google Play, PayPal gift cards or payouts but they don’t pay out. It’s a scam. Web search the games for bad reviews before playing.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Fanceyface
Contributor
Contributor
How do you check
Login to Me Too

Ikediaj
Contributor
Contributor
Why sue pay pal there just the ho between if the money was sent they would have it
Login to Me Too

LoveMan
Contributor
Contributor
I agree with you , i think the game developers are scammers , paypal company must do something it may make bad reputation for them
Login to Me Too

JackieB55
Contributor
Contributor
I want my money that was the reason that i got a pay pal account thats not fair because I'm still playing block legend and all money was transfer successful but its not showing up in my account i thonk we should be compensate for our time and effort help me community
Login to Me Too

JackieB55
Contributor
Contributor
How do you search need help
Login to Me Too

enriquehinojosa
Contributor
Contributor
Ok now im **bleep**,PayPal,google,and,, these developers are about to get slapped with a lawsuit, for Misleading, Falsely Advertising,and Fraud,I've got all my evidence and I have already dropped it off personally to a Lawfirm who does not play,My Father has been in the top secret AreoSpace and Defense Missles,and Secretary of Defense, well my Fathers Attorneys that he knows.i already let them know about this situation and there about to all get a visit from them and there gonna get slapped with a lawsuit from me,I can say they passed off the wrong bull,see your **bleep** in court **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Wackyrickrivers
New Community Member
Tell me please
Login to Me Too

SouperMema
Contributor
Contributor
I played a game won over 600 dollars it says transferred to my PayPal but it's not showing. I'm told to link to my bank but dontvhave one pleas help me I desperately need my money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.