how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

lnn285
Or delete Pop Number cuz they’re the actual bad guys.
Login to Me Too

Mari2312
Contributor
Contributor
No pagan a nadie es todo mentira. Io tengo seis pagos que nunca han llegado!
Login to Me Too

eulaliejunio12
Contributor
Contributor
tranfer to my account
Login to Me Too

eulaliejunio12
Contributor
Contributor
I tot you are real you cone give us a mony to your player
Login to Me Too

Faisaldar46
Contributor
Contributor
Missing payments from Super Dice app I don't see the payments from the Super Dice app, but I don't see the Payments in my PayPal account. I entered my email address from my Hotmail account to redeem the money, but I don't see the money in my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

MJ1963
Contributor
Contributor
I'm at 199.96 and I was getting .02 every level. That's when the money stopped coming. Still win but it says win amount 0.00. EVERY TIME. GRRRR. !!!!!
Login to Me Too

Stella4660
New Community Member

Where you redeem your winnings and it says the amount has been deposited in my pay pal account. When I check there is nothing. Am I missing something or are they being dishonest.?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Stella4660 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LivieP
Contributor
Contributor
I think all these games are scams and PAY PAL is letting them use their services in which they say contact the merchant whereas there’s no way of contacting this game provider and to watch videos to cash out yes this is fraudulent and they just wasting our time no game gives us real monies.
Login to Me Too

Eduardog963
Contributor
Contributor
So we should delete the app Don't play no more
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.