cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
Sb6515
Contributor
I have been playing 2048 and cashed out money that says it's been deposited so how do I receive it

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Sb6515 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
charlottelou234
New Community Member
It says my money is in my mum but haven't received it yet?

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@charlottelou234 

Another of these ''games''?

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.

Options
dokaloka
Contributor

I play a few word games on my phone. Lately in the ads, I keep seeing all these games that claim you can win money and cash out to your PayPal account. I've tried a few of them but don't want to cash out before finding out if they are legit or not. Most of the ads look like they're from China or some other Asian country so I don't trust them at all. Wanted to check with PayPal to see if there have been any problems with people's accounts when they try to cash out. 

I know a lot of the ads are misleading, making you think you can make more than they actually pay out. I mean ... can't the Google Play Store and and Apple's App Store be sued for allowing or approving scam apps? Has anyone had any experiences with these game apps and can share whether they're legit or not? Not sure which board to post this to I'll try to pick one. Thanks. 

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@dokaloka 

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Shortbus7
Contributor
Are their any legitimate money making games? Ones that pay same day? The camper i live in is cold,i really do need the money,my dog is bot doing good. The games i have tried say they have paid me successfully,around $3000.00 or so dollars. I have not seen a penny of it. Please can someone help me? My thanks in advance

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Shortbus7 

If you do its only going to be very low amounts or 'credits' on a game. 

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Baybe
New Community Member
Wea the freak is my money I won my $700 and my husband $1500

Options
Asrulown
Contributor
No payment with game

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.