how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Ryantexans71
Contributor
Contributor
Why haven't I received money when the game told me it's already been sent
Login to Me Too

adamka0825
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Paypal !! I has play 1010 block fun . And I complete the tasks that is required watch 100 videos and the $200 been pay out.. now I did and it's said succes but there is no money on my paypal account.... ???
Login to Me Too

misty13stafford
Contributor
Contributor
I've been playing neon ball master and have spent so many hours watching videos and won over 3000 but none of it is in my PayPal account!!
Login to Me Too

MommaDj
New Community Member
Like everyone else is saying I to have not received my winnings. Dice Show (no longer in App Store) owes me 695.00,and now 1010 block fun owes me 300.00. If these apps are bogus they should be removed.
Login to Me Too

misstee57
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my winnings from my game on to PayPal account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@misstee57 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RavenQuik
Contributor
Contributor
I opened Paypal so I could get the cash I've won pkaying my game's. Now I keep wining on a dew different and i don't how to get my cash I've won. $727.22 on one game alone. What do I need to do? .
Login to Me Too

Msb2209
Contributor
Contributor
Played shot bricks game to a level of redeeming, at the expiration of the 72 hours given, it reflects that the payment has been transferred to my Paypal account. Surprisedly, the value is not showing in my wallet.
Login to Me Too

LivieP
Contributor
Contributor
These games are not for us U.S people unless Pay Pal tells us otherwise or just pay us our monies owed from playing and using them for payments to receive.
Login to Me Too

RavenQuik
Contributor
Contributor
$727.23 on Find Their Stuff Game
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.