how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

sweetcj1983
New Community Member
I play solitaire king for money which went thru but now it's saying that paypal has to confirm the payment which would take 2 to 14 days and it's been longer
Login to Me Too

Samoanlady
New Community Member

Hi

Has any played a slot game that promotes payment straight into your PayPal account have contacted them still no payment yet

Login to Me Too

Cthruall1974
New Community Member
How do I fill out the form to get my pay for playing games through PayPal it asks for my PayPal account my full name and my address do I use my email for my address or do I use the account numbers
Login to Me Too

Tomtim607
New Community Member
I want to be able to transfer money from a poker machine app so I can withdraw
Login to Me Too

Oshajare1
Contributor
Contributor
Games that makes money
Login to Me Too

billngloria_bel
Contributor
Contributor
I have a card I pay on monthly. But it doesn't let me use it again for more purchases. How do I claim winnings on game
Login to Me Too

Bussay-10
New Community Member
I am struggling to withdraw from mega dozzer. Please assist.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bussay-10 

Google this company, unlikely you will get any funds from it

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cena71
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal does NOT have anything to do with these games. I found out when i won $50,000 in 1 game and over $100,000 8n another game. I thought christmas had come until I got a mail from paypal stating they have nothing to do with any games. My whole world c4ash3d. So dont believe any of those games.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cena71 

Which is what i said in the post above yours.

Any large cash amounts  promised would be far more than any money the site made via ads etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.