how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

w53r
Contributor
Contributor
The games said it might take a few hours but it has been days and I still haven't received my payment for playing games so do I put my email in there or my pay me pal in there I don't know how to get them here in USA Arkansas PayPal account
Login to Me Too

laughlove2023
New Community Member
help has anyone played bingo cash and gotten money ... I was able cash out at $100 and again at $150 said was on processing for 24 hours first amount done but nothing in my pay pal account
Login to Me Too

Kris911
Contributor
Contributor
I have been playing and according to my emails I should be a billionaire haha
Login to Me Too

SandraDBaker123
Contributor
Contributor
How do receive my money from online games?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SandraDBaker123 

The answer is on nearly every single page of this over 600 page thread !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Solo_MonSter
New Community Member
I played a game and won $1,000 and asked me to pay Paypal platform a fee. I have paid it but the game said the $1,000 is pay by PayPal platform and I didn't received any $1,000 payment. Why?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Solo_MonSter 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Samiman
New Community Member
Samiman
Login to Me Too

Maymay202102
Contributor
Contributor
I play games but I'm also didn't get it and the bonuses don't pay directly into my PayPal account either
Login to Me Too

TTMalangeni
Contributor
Contributor
When do I see my game winnings payment to my paypal account.how long does is it take to reflect in my account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.