how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Winkysteve
Gaming app
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Winkysteve 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cindy127
Contributor
Contributor
I finished playing this game huuge step coin. I have received the money almost 3000$. But is it not showing in my account. It is showing 0.00$. The game is saying that my account is frozen. Tell me fast what should I do.
Login to Me Too

1978brandic
New Community Member
The game I am playing needs my account info. I tried my card number then I tried my account id like the @And your name Then I tried paypal with the @ and my name.... Then I tried my name @ paypal.com.... Nothing is working. What do I use? Please help!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Brandy49
Contributor
Contributor
When truing to get paid from PayPal on an online game, am I suppose to enter my PayPal account and routing number?
Login to Me Too

Ninja26
I'm waiting on a game I played to pay me the money owed toe. Do you have any suggestions on how this transition will be deposited to my account I need steps
Login to Me Too

S_Ameen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Ninja26 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I understand your concern to receive money from a game that you have played. I am sorry to inform you that we do not have information about the third party games, you need to contact the game support team to withdraw the money to your PayPal account and to know the timeframe of the withdrawal.

I hope the provided information is helpful to you.

Ameen

Login to Me Too

Mqanduli
Contributor
Contributor
Help me me please about cash out to the game
Login to Me Too

cweidger
Contributor
Contributor
The game says I am not using a valid account number. Can you direct me to my account link for payment from the game
Login to Me Too

Martin1940
New Community Member
Won money in games. How do I transfer that my PayPal when you win something there is no link in the game to transfer your winnings red flags come up thinking this a scam. I've never seen a positive reviews. Saying they have received anything.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.