how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Lentie
New Community Member
I trusted everything in this app I actually loved it,but now I've played a money making game paid all the fees and everything.So now it says it's successful and if it's not in my PayPal account then I must contact PayPal so what do I do now to get my money please help me
Login to Me Too

temp20220721e
New Community Member
People account bank account link hota
Login to Me Too

Temp20220724I
New Community Member
Help me to receive money from the funny play block
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20220724I 

@temp20220721e 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

WayneC
Contributor
Contributor

most games are misleadeing shams thay misleade pepole inorder to get a usewrbace only ligitimet app is justplay i actualy resived payments from tham  The payment comes from Soft Baked Apps GmbH who develoupted justplay softbakedapps.com 

Transaction ID
9UM2587641387713A
Note
Congratulations! You just received your reward from JustPlay.
Details
Amount$2.34

Total$2.34

Note if you keep playing games and building up the money  you can cash out even more  
Soft Baked Apps GmbH
7 Aug.Payment Received
"Congratulations! You just received your reward from JustPlay."
+ $3.52

Transaction ID
1SB183477T887460D
Note
Congratulations! You just received your reward from JustPlay.
Details
Amount$3.52

Total$3.52   
all up i managed to eurn 12.08 useing justplay   play games watch vids eurn the coins ionce gole is teach payouut is every 3 hours   donote that pay out via paypal you need to use your paypal email for payout and you need to go throw the faceal reconision sacutrity feature witch is one time thing arfter thay no need for faceal reconision you can get payouts at any time minimum payout starts at $2.00
Login to Me Too

Temp20220725
New Community Member
How can I get money that I won from that app to my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Eddy_sweets
Contributor
Contributor
Royal cut money payment not reflecting. Its says there's probability of failure in international payments
Login to Me Too

BAYETA04
New Community Member
Cash in cash out direct paypal
Login to Me Too

pottervicki0gm
New Community Member
Need to establish PayPal accu to receive on line winnings
Login to Me Too

SarahMalkah
Contributor
Contributor
Do ANY games pay the prizes they offer?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.