how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

BacornayM
Contributor
Contributor
So you mean you can really redeemed the 200$ ?
Login to Me Too

Casper1978
Contributor
Contributor
Yes ..... Up to 4 times a day ..... Depends on how long can you keep in looking at your cellphone .... And when you get at sum of 200, you touch on money at the top of a game, touch reedeem and enter your Paypal email twice ... Then you get a text "Exchange succesfull" ..... To ser your reedeemed cash, just press back in menu on the left bottom side, touch on reedeem, wait a bit, and there you have your latest reedeemed money .... At first there is proccessing then pending and at the end, so after a day or two, succeed .... But so far I haven' t received any transaction on my Paypal account .... Weird ....
Login to Me Too

BacornayM
Contributor
Contributor
For my case I redeemed already 700 but until now my PayPal balance is still zero...
Login to Me Too

INDIA65
Contributor
Contributor
I got to over $5000 and every $200 it says proceed but doesn't have a way to proceed
Login to Me Too

Misssks1979
Contributor
Contributor

1st one that seems to make all those ads worth it but nothing I've read proves an actual payout..I'll post if I see any  cash. 

P.s. 1st requested payout was on the 6th of Dec.... now the waiting game

Login to Me Too

Renemorenold81
Contributor
Contributor
I hace redemme More than 1k It only says succeed Buy It wont reflect ok my Paypal .
Login to Me Too

IsaacWilliams
Contributor
Contributor
Can't we sue them..they have made us waited our precious time
Login to Me Too

Gonnasueyou3
Contributor
Contributor

Yes me can I'm working on a site for signature's to start a class action lawsuits on unity and other companies that don't pay when u do everything ur supposed to mar**";: we need "iononthehill" no what I mean want to sue pay pal and amizon for being a part of i" <removed> . Com help me get a army together thanks

Login to Me Too

Martez765
Where do I sign up
Login to Me Too

Elementrix7_
Contributor
Contributor
I downloaded a game called money tree and made it to the amont i needed to and now its asking for my paypal account address what does that mean
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.