how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,435 REPLIES 6,435

Cinder15
Contributor
Contributor
Where's my payment from the game solitaire cashore? I can't locate a contact for this issue . I was routed here because payment was processed and waiting on paypal to accept. Help
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wellstommy351 

@Cinder15 

@HeidiTavarez 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Alwinhumphrey75
Contributor
Contributor
I play this game that send money to my PayPal account and I can't receive the email
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alwinhumphrey75 

Guyana PayPal accounts sadly cannot accept payments.

See the Guyana PayPal homepage: 

https://www.paypal.com/gy/webapps/mpp/home

Only for buying.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Cotton_
New Community Member
I want to know if they are legit to open the email they sent me and sign in with my credentials
Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi there @Cotton_

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

PayPal is a payment processor, and we do not offer gaming services. If you use a gaming service that provides pay-outs through PayPal, please proceed with caution as services like these can be risky and are usually too good to be true. If you're having any difficulty or missing a payment, please reach out to that service directly as we will be unable to offer guidance with their platform.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your day! 

Rebecca. 

Login to Me Too

Blynn1224
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone play solitaire cashore well I cashed out for the PayPal 100 dollar rewards said payment processed but never received it
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Blynn1224 

Some of those game apps are bogus. They promise a payout but never pay. Make you watch ads and video ads for nothing or the more you play the more diminishing returns there is. Do a web search on the game for any YouTubers showing whether a game app is scam or legit before you play them.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Temp20220713b
Contributor
Contributor
I have played games and I win money,,I need to get these money to my Paypal account...I need your help for that....I am a disable married person I have large family to support.. that's why I am trying to go that sites where I play game and win
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20220713b 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.