how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mimmi91 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dwayne1919
New Community Member
How do I access payouts from online game apps
Login to Me Too

sygondaroberts4
New Community Member
How do I get my money from my game
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sygondaroberts4 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

1Angel3Face9
Contributor
Contributor
I agree that games are scamming people. They do it for the reviews on Google so their game will place higher when searched for. I have, however, won money from a game and had it sent and deposited straight into my PayPal account. Small amounts are trustworthy, in my experience, it's the larger that I found my issues with. And my solution to.
Login to Me Too

Kellmac
Contributor
Contributor
I play alot of games where you win real money and it's says pending into PayPal account. I give PayPal me address or my email. They say 3 to 7 days processing. After those days there is still no funds. I wondering if I needed something on my PayPal account to accept these Anyone help be great
Login to Me Too

1Angel3Face9
Contributor
Contributor
If you live in the US and are waiting for more than around $10.00, you will never get it. The games do not pay anyone to play. They do however lie about it to get you to leave a good review on Google. It is so their game jumps higher on the suggestion list when people are looking for something to play. Tacky right? Advertising at it's best. Read the fine print in all of the rules.
Login to Me Too

An1ket
New Community Member

I withdrew 1500$ from a online gaming website. The status there shows complete but I haven't received any money. It has been 12 hours but there's no money yet.

Login to Me Too

1Angel3Face9
Contributor
Contributor
The games do not pay that amount of money. EVER. ALL are scams to get you to play and leave excellent reviews. That let's their games be released on a high Google score. Sorry, but true.
Login to Me Too

dreamcat
Contributor
Contributor

how to connect my paypal account to gam winnings to be transfered from game to paypal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.