how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

ElMechanico4
New Community Member
I finished all the requirements for the Royal pop tree gaming app I've watched all 100 videos played all 30 min take off i even went **bleep** far as redeem successfully waited the 7 business days and still it's not in my account what should I do with it the app is telling me to get at my PayPal platform for my rewards. Help i don't know what to do
Login to Me Too

manhasrakesh248
Contributor
Contributor
I have completed fish farming solitaire 57,58 card no any receive reward and payment in my bank account
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@manhasrakesh248 

Those games are scams.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Jimbob53
Contributor
Contributor

Those game app that ask to download and to get paid through PayPal is that true or false

Login to Me Too

TxSam08
Contributor
Contributor
It depends on which game it is but most of those games are fake apps and they don't pay.
Login to Me Too

Alden74
New Community Member

I'm waiting for $4,800 for playing Bingo Master. It's been over 4 weeks and I have not received my money yet

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alden74 

Did you read the post above yours?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

shindenarendra1
Contributor
Contributor

Pay pal not transferred

Login to Me Too

Yolandi3
Contributor
Contributor

I play online games bt I want my reward in my PayPal account

Login to Me Too

Pauldees
New Community Member

I would like to do my online account for real money online games so I can get money back and if they need to get and tougher with me my phone number i[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.