how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Taaja
Contributor
Contributor

I played the game well and I deserve to have my $14,999.00 gift card transfered into my PayPal account as it was stated and last night it just disappeared off the game app and I haven't seen it since and I don't know where it is or if I was just dooped into a huge lie.

I won that gift card fare and square and I deserve to reap the good of it.

I had won $200 from the game match bubbles and it supposedly went into my PayPal account and I haven't seen one cent of that and it doesn't say when just that it was transfered to my PayPal account which is a huge lie.

These games shouldn't be fraudulent and since some are their punishment should be to pay in full to those who never receive one dime but has to put up with the lie of it will withdraw to your paypal account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Taaja 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cornerstone2021
New Community Member

Are all this game that promise to pay through PayPal real?

Login to Me Too

Ku7
Contributor
Contributor

How do I get money I won from a games

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ku7 

Add your PayPal email to link PayPal to the app but not all games really payout, they just promote that they do during demo or early release stage with the app platform to scam. The game makes you watch ads so the developer makes the money.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ku7
Contributor
Contributor
I ask this because I have this game called slots for happy ,I keep winning and cash out but nothing I ever receive
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ku7 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nicola_W
New Community Member

When I click track my entries it shows me my recent activity of transactions is this what we are meant to see as I don't know if I'm entered into the drawers etc as it never says anything and doesn't tell me if I've won or not. I'm getting an email saying I've earned an entry and to keep track click here but then it just shows transactions list page nothing said about entries.

Login to Me Too

Mahai
Contributor
Contributor
How to cash out my Buzzbreak from PayPal to my account
Login to Me Too

Temp20211224d
New Community Member

When I cash out on a game will it actually go to my PayPal account

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.