how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Higginsmaxine 

Are you talking about one of these ''games'' that so called pay you cash?

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
hi thanks for advice will delete all what about game from Skillz are they fake too
Login to Me Too

siham100
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get your money from the game??? please
Login to Me Too

mmakkou
Contributor
Contributor
no,nothing my money are in (inreview) for. almost a month,i think its a scam,have you?and from which game are yiu waiting
Login to Me Too

highdro77
Contributor
Contributor

T-bird96
The online game crazy tree popper is it a real game
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@T-bird96 

No, don’t waste your time.

Can’t find anything on this game online.

Is it called “Crazy Pop Tree”? If so, avoid it. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

1984babygirl
New Community Member

I'm looking for real games that I can cash out in the money will be in my PayPal account the same day.   Which games can I play and don't have to keep watching ads or anything else just to be able to get my money into my account.

Login to Me Too

Leawomack50
New Community Member

I have been playing this cash games from google play. They promise payment and I haven't seen or recieved it yet. Help

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Leawomack50 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.