how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

mmakkou
Contributor
Contributor
from my small expirience i dont th tnink they pay,before you start play read the comments for the game or Google. it, good luck
Login to Me Too

Williamsr
Contributor
Contributor
$10,000.00
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Williamsr 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Williamsr
Contributor
Contributor
Looking for information on how to retrieve money won from online games that have gift cards and cash
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Williamsr 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Amandra
New Community Member
Not found in my game money for my solitaire cash
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amandra 

Most games are scams.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

temp20211124
Contributor
Contributor
why doesn't PayPal put a stop to fake game sites that lie to you about getting paid to play from using their name and logo.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20211124 

Sadly it has nothing to do with paypal as the gamesites probably don't even have paypal accounts.

They just grab a logo freely available from google image search and then put it on their game site with lots of other info to fool you into thinking that they will pay out and legitimately use paypal.

As its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then the gaming sites would be unable to offer Paypal as an option to pay out rewards anyway.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Higginsmaxine
New Community Member

I have lost a lot of money did everything I was to do payments was pending for month and half they just failed now want my true money I won and watched all ads plz help me understand

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.