how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

tinafreeman4518
Contributor
Contributor
Looking for neon pop numbers pay out to my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Kerlycue69
New Community Member
Inbox dollars is a online Co to make fast money, doing surveys, playing games,ect I still have not received my money to My Paypal account. Any info?
Login to Me Too

BelindaPret
New Community Member

Good day i play a game and ask cash out but no the money is not getting into account they say seven working days

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BelindaPret 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

NJgirl2
New Community Member
I played Game Merger, followed all rules and regulations. I submitted to cash in my paypal and amazon rewards. After which I had to view 200 to 500 ads. My accounts was in processing after 14 days. Sent numerous E-Mails no response. I played in good faith and should have been paid for items earned. This game should be removed and the developer fined as they have committed a fraud. I am sure they earned money from my playing. Yet the player is never rewarded as promised.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NJgirl2 

What you describe are typical of these scam game apps. There are plenty of YouTube vids that describe such scam games. Check them out, these games are such jokes. They claim to be demos, or in development so they get to be posted on the platforms for people to download.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

VLOVE196
Contributor
Contributor
My name is Vickie Love, and I play games and win money. I have a PayPal card and account. I also have a cashapp card and account. My question is; how do I get the money and gift cards moved to my both my PayPal and My Cash App account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VLOVE196 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ilovetyzick
Contributor
Contributor
How do I transfer the money I’ve earned playing games to my PayPal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ilovetyzick 

Most games are scams.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.