how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

EstaBaze
Contributor
Contributor
How do I collect winnings from online games
Login to Me Too

georges04
New Community Member

What does it mean to rebind a withdrawal request in money games?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@georges04 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sadajanan
Contributor
Contributor
lamite account online earnings many games waidrah many not resved my account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sadajanan 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MichaelErvin
Contributor
Contributor
If gambling is against PayPal rules, then PayPal needs to get with Google play store and no Matter what game it is, if it says that it is going to pay you with PayPal, then PayPal needs to have Google play store block all those games from their site. Otherwise, PayPal is just as guilty as Google play store.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MichaelErvin 

The whole point is these sites do NOT have a paypal account or any link to paypal.

They just use a paypal ''logo'' which you can get from google images and make a page to con you into ''thinking'' that you will get cash.

But as paypal does not allow themselves to be used for gaming / gambling then most folks know it must be false anyway.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Liv-N-Life
Contributor
Contributor
I have been playing a coin game claiming to use pay pal and I won 300 then 500 but it won’t deposit money to my acct so I contacted PayPal and they said they are not connected to that game? WTH
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Liv-N-Life 

Most games are scams.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Liv-N-Life
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for responding to me yes I can understand that scam I guess with all the adds for other games they get a lot of people to download more and more🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️Yes something should be done about itI did contact PayPal and they also told me that they do not have any connection at all with that! Thank you all for responding Stay safe and have a great day
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.