cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
LadyWillis510
New Community Member
I’ve been trying to get money from game apps that I’ve won and the money leaves the game and never gets to my PayPal. Have you gotten any answers to this yet?

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@LadyWillis510 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a paypal logo to their site to make it look as if they pay out to trick you. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
allenseabridge
New Community Member
I'm trying to get play Spot to transfer money to my Paypal account and the statement keep coming up please provide a valid PayPal account I assume they're looking for an account name but every time I put in my account name or what I assume is my account name comes up with the same statement am I using the wrong account name or is the mistake on their in?

Options
Maybethinlow
New Community Member
Did you get it figured out?

Options
Do you happen to know the answer? Ran into this problem today.

Options
Mynjdevils
Enter your PayPal email that you used to create your PayPal account with

Options
Julesr84
Contributor
I have the solution : in "Paypal Account" just put your email adress and it works

Options
If you figured it out could you please tell me? I don't want to wait for ever on support to get back.

Options
Mynjdevils
Enter your PayPal email that you used to sign up for PayPal

Options
Elementrix7_
Contributor
I downloaded a game called money tree and made it to the amont i needed to and now its asking for my paypal account address what does that mean

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.