how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Mynjdevils
Enter your PayPal email that you used to sign up for PayPal
Login to Me Too

kellilynn12
Contributor
Contributor
I have done all of that and I have a $300 payout on mining game I don't see any results
Login to Me Too

Regreen
New Community Member

I’m playing Fall Pops 3D and I’m at $199.80, but now the game has stopped paying to me for me to reach the $200 level to cash out! Does this happens often for all PayPals games a response on this matter would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Scooter48
New Community Member
I have never done this before. Butbi do have a game I finally exceeded the cash out requirements. When I click on cash out it goes quickly to red writing stating that the PayPal account is not active. Please enter the correct account. I don't understand. Is it something I'm not doing orvisvit just the cameras messed up???
Login to Me Too

Temp20221017F
New Community Member
I'm having this problem also can someone tell me the answer please would be appreciated as I have multiple PayPal games I can't cash out as PayPal is new to me so not sure what I'm doing
Login to Me Too

Hotspot2021
New Community Member
How to link my PayPal account to the game so I can cash out?
Login to Me Too

starbrightrose
Contributor
Contributor
Like to put the money on my Paypal card but don't think I have the write card
Login to Me Too

adrianedaniels
New Community Member

I have more than one cash out game do i have to put money on my paypal card 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@adrianedaniels 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Misty_87
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know if u can actually cash out these games

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.