how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

MamaOnyemaeich
New Community Member
Anyone who can help me by telling if is true bigbangpongs pay for really...cos I was told I won money but I dont see it on my PayPal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MamaOnyemaeich 

Can you not read my post above yours???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mmakkou
Contributor
Contributor
i think its a scam,but my question is have you ever paid the money because mine is inreview with green letters,thank you
Login to Me Too

Ujvar
Contributor
Contributor
Pleas aded my revard is my pay pal Bet my revard not arrived from my pay pal im vining 200 $ Big Bang pongs
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate post.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Sortohn096
Contributor
Contributor
Pleas aded my revard is my pay pal Bet my revard not arrived from my pay pal im vining 200 $ Big Bang pongs
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sortohn096 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MichaelErvin
Contributor
Contributor
Why does PayPal support these games, or why are these games allowed to use PayPal logo's to get people to download their games. Well, the only ones who can give us an answer to this question, is the PayPal top people. We asking.
Login to Me Too

Prettyhoney
Contributor
Contributor
A scam my **bleep** I want my money I want my $1200 if it’s a scam yeah I need to take the stuff off the win money instantly off of playing a game and I want it today and I want it now bunch of **bleep** what the hell
Login to Me Too

Roxdafoxx44
New Community Member
Google play payouts games
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.