how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Jhojo80
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal email me that may online game pay me but nothing on may paypal apps
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jhojo80 

Do a web search to see if the game app is a scam or not. Many games that promise big pay outs are scams.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Teknokid86
Contributor
Contributor
Woooooow, jhojo80, what you said, made absolutely no sense whatsoever, next time can you speak a little more clearly so that everyone can understand what your saying, please, the one you posted in the morning at 07:15!!!!
Login to Me Too

Zoran1207989
Contributor
Contributor
I was nead to resive a money from the game but i didnt why and can you solve this problem?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zoran1207989 

Could be scam game. Do a web search on the game to check if they pay out or not and “fake or real” articles or videos. If they promise large payout and ask you to watch ads, that’s also a sign of a scam game.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

hubbardscheryl
New Community Member
I have another app called InboxDollars I have accumulated funds on that account and would like to put those funds on my PayPal card how do I do that
Login to Me Too

FASTBLACK50
Contributor
Contributor
I have been gaming online how do I get my money which is to be posted to my PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

TKeene414
Contributor
Contributor
When I want to cash out a balance in a game. What account information do I put? Is it my email? My account number? Phone number??? What is it? Please someone help me?????
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TKeene414 

Your email address identifies your paypal account and is all that is needed or your phone number if using the app, however...

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

EstaBaze
Contributor
Contributor
How do I collect winnings from online games
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.