Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

@Jhojo80 

Do a web search to see if the game app is a scam or not. Many games that promise big pay outs are scams.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

Options
Teknokid86
Contributor
Woooooow, jhojo80, what you said, made absolutely no sense whatsoever, next time can you speak a little more clearly so that everyone can understand what your saying, please, the one you posted in the morning at 07:15!!!!

Options
Liv-N-Life
Contributor
I have been playing a coin game claiming to use pay pal and I won 300 then 500 but it won’t deposit money to my acct so I contacted PayPal and they said they are not connected to that game? WTH

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Liv-N-Life 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
Liv-N-Life
Contributor
Thanks for responding to me yes I can understand that scam I guess with all the adds for other games they get a lot of people to download more and more🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️Yes something should be done about itI did contact PayPal and they also told me that they do not have any connection at all with that! Thank you all for responding Stay safe and have a great day

Options
kimberlyarnold9
Contributor
How do I receive the money that I've won on some games online, I've tried to cash out but I'm unable to

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@kimberlyarnold9 

Did you read the post above yours or any of the previous hundreds of pages?

Advice is voluntary.

Options
PayPal_Tricia

Hi @kimberlyarnold9

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

PayPal is a payment processor. We do not offer gaming services. If you're experiencing an issue with a gaming service, we recommend reaching out directly to the gaming service you're referring to. We also recommend proceeding with caution as this type of service is very risky and usually too good to be true. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Options
Richard-271
Contributor
Please am playing cash games but not receiving money to my PayPal account. please help me

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Richard-271 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.