how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Swallace1
Contributor
Contributor
Oops $700 not $70.00. I made typo. Still wondering how long it takes to appear in account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Swallace1 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gina925
Contributor
Contributor

How do I claim my money on games from paypal

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gina925 

Do a web search of the game app to see if it’s a scam or not. Many promise large payout but don’t actually payout. The game apps otherwise will and should have directions on how to link your PayPal account and cash out.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Slamdien97
New Community Member
Didn't receive any payment, gave up on playing that games....
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Slamdien97 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

cd5c53
Contributor
Contributor

I was playing the money making game from the google play store and i had to watch so many commericial and i reach the goal for cashing out to retreve the payment from paypal account, the money was in the customer service and it has not been release to my account as of yet i know notice that before i downloaded another money making game at the bottom of the app it's says there is reward gauranteed upon completion and subject to the rules of the app then i realize the inventer and the games founder are wasting people time of playing these money making games, My adjusting to the paypal community stop playing these money making games because when reaching out to the founder they never respond back to you about anything and these money making games is irreverent to play 

Login to Me Too

AH2018
New Community Member
How do I add money from my PayPal game to my PayPal card
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AH2018 

Most games are scams.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

babyerz
New Community Member
I was about to received a payment is giving an error. What should I do? from Big cash but they always tell me that my paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.