Options
Hmarkita
Contributor
How do i receive my money from the gaming online

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
vickyhope
New Community Member
Any ligit games paying out to Paypal South Africa on Hisense phone?

Options
Help me clear money game Slots for bingo to my account Paypal

Options
Pimpinglow

Options
Chaos84
Contributor

Options
Khowell57
New Community Member
Has anyone been rejected of their winnings on a money app?

Options
PayPal_Tommy

@65DarkWolf

In these situations, we recommend reaching out to the gaming service that you have been using. As a payment processor, we do not offer gaming services. As a result, we are unable to guarantee your payout on these kinds of platforms. We also advise using caution with any game or app that involve game purchases and advertises cash prizes. This type of activity can be considered a form of gambling. Gambling is not legal in all locations and is heavily regulated in most countries. PayPal most often does not allow our services to be used for this purpose.

-Tommy

Options
Brashone
Contributor
I want to find out how to transfer money from a game to my paypal account Can someone help I'm dumb at doing this

Options
Chinawhite5
New Community Member
I have played several games I have won completing requirements. I have waited for my money for weeks No money has hit my Paypal account I have even text telling me Someone has deposited $1000.03 to my Paypal account and still nothing If I don't receive any money in my account I'm going to a lawyer to see what steps I can take to shut these scamming games down!!!!! These games are misrepresenting!!!!! I plan to take legal action asap this is not acceptable!!!!! Does anyone agree? If I don't get my money I'm going do everything I can for people to get there money they earned by playing these games for hours on end and scamming us!!! They are making money by putting false information and lying about payouts to the American people!!!!! I suggest everyone do the same and let's start getting what we won on these games!!!!!!! This is an outrage we our in a pandemic and these gaming apps have the nerve to not pay us when they say stuff like you have to wait 3 to 7 days to receive my payment or your money will be deposited in 7 business days be patient while I've been patient enough I WANT MY MONEY!!!!!!!! I have spent hours playing games that guarantee payouts to my pay pal account!!!!

Options
AngelGordon
New Community Member
Where is my payments?? I've been playing solitaire pop and it's still saying my payment is in queue, what do that mean?

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.