how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Chitpo
Contributor
Contributor
I won $30 lucky draw in a game.They sent to me cash successfully on 28 July 2021.But Paypal is pending my money and in order to get my money I added order tracking number that never have.Then I edit order status to No delivery confirmation required.The transaction mark as shipped.What happened to my money after on hold 21 days If they don't click confirm receipt button. I really appreciate for your help.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chitpo 

With payments received for tangible goods Paypal would request valid tracking information confirming the item has been delivered to the buyer. As they can validate the tracking information online, once it is delivered they can release the funds. IF you have received the funds for a service / virtual or digital sale OR no tracking number is applicable Paypal would be unable to release the funds any sooner than 21 days.

If you mark the transaction as processed then the buyer may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the buyer confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner ie 7 days after the buyer verifies receipt. This is not always available or guaranteed. 
If not then sadly its 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TewaElYeyo
New Community Member

How i can win money on apps, can recomend apps to win money i dont know if its hard or easy i want money in my acount, i was played a fake cash game and complete 6 times the goals and whait more what a week and i feel angry cause i spend my time on a fake app please help me.

Login to Me Too

Grandlady65
Contributor
Contributor
Keep playing but not getting my winnings. Someone better be finding out what the hell is going on
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Grandlady65 

Yep we know, most games are scams.
Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kat153
Contributor
Contributor

I also had the same problem too.some say you have to watch 200 ads to get pay.

Login to Me Too

Temp20210822a
New Community Member
2 gaming apps, Block Puzzle and Blick all Puzzle had me watch thousands of ads in order to receive money into my Paypal acct. Block Puzzks promised to pay aithin 7 days of achieving eacb payout increment. I waited the 7 days and then it said I must spin to win woid boards in order to release the funds to Paypal. Now I get frizen out everytime I attempt to play so can never spin foe the wood blocks. I ave amassed $10,000 in winnings and have receuved $0. Block all Puzzle U have $5,000 in earned winnings. For each incrsment it promised to pay in 24 hrs. When the 24 hrs is up, and I check to see if my Paypal acct received the money, it hasn't. It tells me I have to watch 20 addtl videos, which I do for each increment to be paid out. Then I check my winnings, an additional 48 hours hasbeen added to each winning increment as it reaces the original 24 hr waiting period. Very frustrating to watch hundreds if ads in order to receive promused payouts and never receive them. Shameful!
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20210822a 

Scam. No game app is going to pay you $10k, that’s too good to be true.

The game apps that really pay out, pay a small amount, like they do when filling out surveys. Nothing you can make a living on. The “big money” is to draw you in and waste your time while the game developers get the ad revenue from you watch the ads. It’s a bloody joke. LOL

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Judythomas13
New Community Member
How do you get your money on your PayPal card for playing games
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Judythomas13 

Did you read the post above yours? Plus the other comments on this 500 page thread?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.