how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Hmarkita
Contributor
Contributor
I need help how can i receive money from my paypal account from the gaming online can someone tell me how can i do it
Login to Me Too

Teknokid86
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know how to transfer money from a video game to your PayPal account?; if you do, could you please send me the instructions on how to do this, because I don't have any idea how to do this!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Laurski
Contributor
Contributor
You won’t either never! I’ve been playing 3 years! Laid up! Today I actually won close to $20 thousand on a game called 2248! In the 3 years any of the games I’ve played never made a dime! And if they are not paying us why all the ads ! I’m calling the cops and the BBB ! This is total fraud!!! why do you need ads if your not winning I have won 1000s close to $1000.000 in winnings but I don’t have it! You will never see your money! Sorry but I don’t want you waiting snd waiting and nothing! And you know what really gets me! The ads make it sound like oh if your a single parent the exstra cash which I’m sure a lot of people really could use are not going to get nothing! I’m sorry I would love to talk to a lawyer! But that takes forever! So sorry! Laura W
Login to Me Too

tala812
New Community Member
Hello guys, may I ask?...I have this play called word bakery 2021 and I am currently playing it now that they say you will win a real money through playing it and you will get the rewards($) by cashing it out and then you will wait for 5 days to transfer it in your paypal account. However it already passed(5days) but I have no balance rewards seen in my paypal account?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tala812 

Most games are scams.
Hundreds of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

josephinecapelo
Contributor
Contributor

How do I claim my winning money? I have done my completion I expect a lot my full efforts of playing this game... Block All Puzzle Please write your own message here. User ID: <removed> Device Brand: vivo V2032 Android: 10 PackageName: com.puzzle.block.jewel.cameoid OS Version: 1.0.1 Language Code: en_US

Login to Me Too

grlunknown004
Contributor
Contributor
My game is asking for my email address and account but any thing I try interning im told is in the wrong format. The game chip up ... plz help
Login to Me Too

Pankajch24
Contributor
Contributor
Plz help why my game reward not proceed to paypal
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pankajch24 

Maybe the game is a scam. If it promise a lot of money.

Also make sure you complete step 2 in order to receive payments in general:

How do I receive PayPal payments?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Pankajch24
Contributor
Contributor
How can I credit my game reward mony to paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.