how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

Normally you just use your email address on your PayPal account. But do not count on to getting paid because you won't.

Login to Me Too

tazzietiger
New Community Member

Does anyone know how to link paypal to cash games on their cell phone?   Thank you

Login to Me Too

callahanjannett
Contributor
Contributor
I have games that I won money on and I've not received any
Login to Me Too

Rockie123
Contributor
Contributor
Almost all or all of the paypal games that they say will deposit ur winnings ,they never do they are SCAMS!!! I wait 3 to 6 months on games I've played and won in around $5,000. That was in January this year still waiting on payout to paypal
Login to Me Too

KRIBABY1
New Community Member
How do I get money off my PayPal transferred over from a game to my Paypal account how do I do that
Login to Me Too

Gestine
Can someone assist me here?
Login to Me Too

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

I hate to tell you this but you won't get paid as no one has. It is a scam. All the games are scams and fraud. How PayPal would even allow these game developers to use their name is beyond me. If you google what are the online games that actually pay money their is only about 10 of them.

Login to Me Too

Jahan555
New Community Member
Heloo, I win 10dollar, I send my money in paypal acount but Money is not transfer my acount, What i do noe? Can i return my money in my game acount?
Login to Me Too

LdGarcia
Contributor
Contributor

1.pngHi guys! just wondering if any of you had experience on claiming earned money in Zareklamy app. I don't have any access to call PayPal customer service, that is why I'm here. I badly wanted to question PayPal if Zareklamy App has sent them the money I earned because I withdraw it through PayPal and it says 1-2 business day. but it's been 4 days and I still haven't receive the money. Can you guys help me contact PayPal customer service? just to verify if the money I earned in Zareklamy is real or not. So I can report Zareklamy App as Fraud App if ever the money I've earned there is not real at all. Thank you Guys!

Login to Me Too

JensEckervogt
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Filipino,  do you try GCash or Coins.ph for payment? Then Gcash has PayPal connection or Coins.ph has connection with banks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.