how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Kimruisi
Contributor
Contributor
Okay been playing Money Tree it says that a lot of my payments have process but not in any account yet can you help me figure out why because I've got more processing this morning
Login to Me Too

dyamondldy
Contributor
Contributor

The processing is a scam. If it were real, I'm due hundreds of thousands. I have learned that it is nothing real. delete the game and move on

Login to Me Too

Sisman
Contributor
Contributor
How to send or cash out money from the game Crazy Onet and puppy Town and others, or is it just a Trick?
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
It is a scam. You will never get any money from them, they just want you to watch their ads and download their games and maybe even make an in app purchase that is how they make their money but you will never get paid from them. Delete games if it **bleep** you off or just keep playing if you like the game but don’t expect anything.
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it is a scam, you will never get paid for any game you are playing.
Login to Me Too

CamelleJoy
May i k ow how to redeemed money from game called block puzzle 2021
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CamelleJoy 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mrsdrakula
Contributor
Contributor
I have played games with PayPal's name attached to it for small amounts as payment and never received anything from them to my Paypal account. I've watched all the videos they ask for to receive my reward and got nothing. They r all a scam.
Login to Me Too

Ghaker
New Community Member

Is block puzzle fraudulent? I have added the email id many times but it didn't accept the email id registered in paypal account.

Login to Me Too

jayar621
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me how get the of game popstar union . because the operator can say contact the human service because she/ he solve problem
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.