how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Braddah_jr 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MyraBR
Contributor
Contributor
Here's response I got from Block Puzzle more than a week ago. Still no money in my account. Dear, Thank you very much for your feedback. We attach great importance to the withdrawal problem in your feedback. Please reconfirm your PayPal account and reply to us with email . At the same time, we will speed up the audit, but as it takes a certain amount of time to verify the authenticity of your withdrawal, please wait patiently! Thank you for your support! Best wishes.
Login to Me Too

AusAzuanArif
Contributor
Contributor

How do I solve the problem of exchanging games points for cash

Login to Me Too

Robertsvicki27
New Community Member
I play the win games that put money in my pay pal card.
Login to Me Too

Robertsvicki27
New Community Member
I love this games win to put money in my pay pal card and have fun the games sometimes
Login to Me Too

HOTCINDY
Contributor
Contributor
Would be great if the money won ever showed up on my PayPal
Login to Me Too

vsparks
Contributor
Contributor
Yea it would and it would be nice for them to quit lying to ppl!
Login to Me Too

Blue973
What is a rebind email?how do I get one or find mine
Login to Me Too

MyraBR
Contributor
Contributor

have supposedly won money on a few occasions after playing Block Puzzle on line and been notified that my winnings will post to my PayPal account. Have been waiting awhile and haven’t seen a cent. There is no contact info on the apps site to inquire. Any information appreciated

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MyraBR 

Those kinds of games are scams and are a joke. They claim to pay out but don’t. Please do a web search on the game for other with the same problem. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.