how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Synamonstick16
Contributor
Contributor
The game says to check your PayPal account to see if it’s there! And it’s not ! How are we supposed to contact the person responsible for putting our money on our PayPal. Where is the real problem at ? Who’s at fault ? PayPal or starry legends for possible lying! Or is someone with PayPal keeping our money for the self’s.? Is there a lawsuit for false advertising or with holding our funds for us to get paid, with pandemic people need their money to catch up on bills & debts!
Login to Me Too

Bittersweet64
Contributor
Contributor
I do keep checking my PayPal and there’s nothing there. I’m pretty sure all my info is correct. It would be nice to Get this cash. I’m unemployed
Login to Me Too

Rvdrydt4
Contributor
Contributor

They don't pay out.  There crooks like all the other games. Ive played at least 10 money games and no of them out or when you do get to payout limit they stop giving you money. 

Login to Me Too

Bittersweet64
Contributor
Contributor
Well I haven’t received any. I would like to find out how to comment on the commercials that they advertise bout these money games. How they show they have 1000’s of dollars all from 1 game. I want to call bull crap on them.
Login to Me Too

RayRay1669
Contributor
Contributor
I have a payout from crazy onet for 273 dollars and a some odd cents and it said payout fail when transferring to paypal now i have lost 5000 dollars at least over time because they arent able to transferr properly to paypal what is going on
Login to Me Too

alina1000
hi did you get any money? i've been playing games too for a while and i don't know what to think about them it says in an advertisement just play 10 minutes a day not to wastevtime so is it wasted timed ?
Login to Me Too

Bittersweet64
Contributor
Contributor
No and on the 1010 block game I’ve got quit a bit says it’s success on payout. But keep checking my PayPal and there’s nothing there. So like to get these ads stop For advertising that you can win money for playing these games.
Login to Me Too

GoletteStrickla
Contributor
Contributor

1_Anonymous_1
Contributor
Contributor

I hope they do pay out because I also cashed out multiple times with my first payment successfully finished processing on January 11, 2021. Here it is Friday, January 15. Something dawned on me that maybe after it finishes there might be a waiting process. 3 to 15 working days. No way to contact support within the app itself, which makes me wonder if it may actually be a bot running this system. One thing to remember is people are being replaced by robots in the workplace. I don’t know if you heard the news, but there’s been plans to push people out of work and replace them with robots. Now you can go into some restaurants and order through a kiosk, only one type of robot. You can order a pizza from Little Caesars and go in and pick it up from the kiosk. Same thing with cars. You can order a car online and then pick it up from the kiosk and drive it home. Kiosks are actually supposed to be a convenience thing. It makes me wonder if a bot may actually be managing these games so many people are complaining about. That may be why you can’t find out who the owners are or contact them. Maybe it would be better for all providers out there to just remove the contact after they investigate and find out how many people are complaining about specific material

Login to Me Too

Bittersweet64
Contributor
Contributor
Yea I get that it’s robots. Some of those games you can’t cash out until a certain amoumt or watch so many advertisements. But I did all that and till no payment has been posted to my PayPal account. So what am I doing wrong.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.