how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Shellybabe
Contributor
Contributor
I am very fustarated with this same problem. These games shouldn't be able to string people along. I think we should start a class action law suit against all of them for false advertising.
Login to Me Too

Jaguar171984
Contributor
Contributor
105% Agree
Login to Me Too

tamellawalls10
Contributor
Contributor
True you are right about that I've been doing a lot of early access games and I leave them my reviews to see if that made a difference and I even emailed one of the developers but I received nothing I even talked to amazon about their cards as well but they really couldn't tell me anything either. I think maybe that we are asking the wrong questions. idk it's just a thought.
Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

Not to put a damper on some of this "no payment" stuff (and I'm as **bleep** off as you all are), but I'm afraid if you read the Terms and Conditions (or whatever they're call) you're probably gonna find that in the "small print" it will say something like this "no compensation of any kind will be awarded".  Sorry to say, but I think they all say that.  I keep playing because I like the game/s, but I wish there was a no ad option for no rewards/winnings, etc. (for free) so I/we could just keep playing without all the interruptions.

Login to Me Too

Coolio07
Contributor
Contributor
I think the game is fake
Login to Me Too

1Angel3Face9
Contributor
Contributor
I have earned so much from "starry for cash". Insufficient paypal is what I keep getting but it worked fine when they sent me a penny! They say send an email if you don't get your rewards. Sure. Their email account is full!!
Login to Me Too

Rockie123
Contributor
Contributor
Amen to that. I am behind you all the way.
Login to Me Too

Rockie123
Contributor
Contributor
The game I am playing is Merge Emoji. I cashed out last week over $3,000 USD. I am still playing the game and now I have over $1,000 and I probably won't get that either. Has anyone ever play this game and got their winnings from the game and paypal?
Login to Me Too

IMMYx1
Contributor
Contributor
I am sorry I cannot help you cuz I'm trying to figure out myself please don't stop trying to figure it out cuz maybe we can do it together I don't know all I can say is don't trust them much love and respect
Login to Me Too

Temp20210424e
I have played the same game as well and did everything as I was prompted to do and didnt get a damn thing
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.