how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Seemealy
New Community Member

I have played many games and all turned out to be faked. they are caryying paypal logos as well. but at the time of payment, they either ask u to complete advertisements and wait for the payment to be sent to you paypal account

The games i played are

Toss'em all

Gold miner mania

lucky diamond

lucy toss 3d

tile time

shake shake tree

starry for cash

connect pops 

big win hunter

tap money rain

click for money

big bang pop star

most of the applications do not pay instantly and issue a paypal coupon of limit of starting 200 , 3000 and ask for video watching completiion, after it disappears. i earned al most 5000 dollar with click for money,shake shake but never received any payments?

Login to Me Too

Rockie123
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the same boat. I won over $3,000 on a game and still waiting for the payout. What is up with that it was to go in a paypal account then to my bank. Nothing!!! What can I do? I have contacted them but no response.
Login to Me Too

HOTCINDY
Contributor
Contributor
you need to stop letting games advertise that don't really pay it makes PayPal look bad
Login to Me Too

Rockie123
Contributor
Contributor
Won over $3,000 USD and I cashed out early last week and still no $$ and no response from the games contact us. What's up with that?
Login to Me Too

Angie0923
New Community Member
I also would like to know how to withdraw the money from the games because I've played more than ten games and no money and the only reason I played was because paypal was included
Login to Me Too

Aborah0649
Contributor
Contributor
Good any information on my account or power to work with a game online play Wisely
Login to Me Too

MrEchols07
Who do you email about it ? I've also won over$1000.00 and have waited 45 days. Can you send them a email that you get confirmation that they have opened it or read it? We need to do something about this. But what??? If you look at the bottom of the PayPal card that says succeeded it says "PlayPal" "Play" this is wrong in so many ways.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrEchols07 

Are you talking about these 'games' that are supposed to pay you money?

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Putera7
Contributor
Contributor

Saraswathy
Contributor
Contributor
Peymant panding game monye
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.