cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
Prettyhoney
Contributor
Hello I really want my money that earn from my game that played where is my funds give me my funds please this don’t make sense at all. Thanks again

Options
penney-1958
Contributor
Sorry to say you will never get paid any money from the games you are playing. They just want you to watch their ads and download their games. I have been playing these games for months and have never seen one red cent. If it were really true I would have thousands in the bank. All I can say is that if you like the game keep playing it, if you are **bleep** off delete it.

Options
Babbs7882
Contributor

To all you game winners that have not received their money, well there are a lot of us. I would like to know were the money goes after it tells us it was sucessful when sent to our account but does not show that it is in our account. I have lost thousands of dollars to PayPal. I think we should ask the CEO of PayPal and his name is Dan Schulman.So please lets all see if Dan will answer us as to where our money goes.

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Babbs7882 

You won't get it because the games are a con and the game NEVER sends the funds in the first.

Anyone can add a paypal icon to their website, does not mean they are actually going to send you any cash !!!

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
IsaacWilliams
Contributor
I think that will be helpful

Options
Prettyhoney
Contributor
Hello I just want my funds for the game that I played so where’s my funds from the game. Thanks again

Options
Semihdgngn
Contributor

Hi, I can't log into my account because of my old phone number. I reached paypal on twitter. @askpaypal said they will be helpful, but I haven't received a message for 2 days.
I would be glad if a paypal employee can return to me via e-mail

Options
NannyMary
Contributor
I won quite a bit of money from games and they are now saying they have been deposited to my account.

Options
MichaelErvin
Contributor
I have to and I sent a request to be paid through PayPal and have not received any answers at all, but when I log in to the gamed now there is no PayPal money anymore

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@MichaelErvin 

@NannyMary 

Its a con.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game ! 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.