how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

Yes!  AND for hours, not a cent!

Login to Me Too

LADYJ3000
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have same thing except for the 10,000 videos. After like a week or so, a cpl of em said success but nothing in my PayPal account. I have screenshot of the email I sent to developers and of my cash outs, b4 & after submission for cash outs, i also would LIVE TO REPORT THEM Game developers for fraud and FB not monitoring the activity.. they sure are quick to remove something from your page if they find it inappropriate.whoever THEY are.
Login to Me Too

MichaelErvin
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem with 1010 Block Fun and now when I log in there is no PayPal money anymore
Login to Me Too

ZOGAR7
Contributor
Contributor
Onet says they pay right away but not! I had 2500.00 on my cash out but opted to use the 300.00 dollar one to see if it worked and at first it said it would be deposited in 95min. And when I looked next day it now says pending and is telling me I need to watch 100 videos first!
Login to Me Too

Prettyhoney
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I really want my money that earn from my game that played where is my funds give me my funds please this don’t make sense at all. Thanks again
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to say you will never get paid any money from the games you are playing. They just want you to watch their ads and download their games. I have been playing these games for months and have never seen one red cent. If it were really true I would have thousands in the bank. All I can say is that if you like the game keep playing it, if you are **bleep** off delete it.
Login to Me Too

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

To all you game winners that have not received their money, well there are a lot of us. I would like to know were the money goes after it tells us it was sucessful when sent to our account but does not show that it is in our account. I have lost thousands of dollars to PayPal. I think we should ask the CEO of PayPal and his name is Dan Schulman.So please lets all see if Dan will answer us as to where our money goes.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Babbs7882 

You won't get it because the games are a con and the game NEVER sends the funds in the first.

Anyone can add a paypal icon to their website, does not mean they are actually going to send you any cash !!!

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

IsaacWilliams
Contributor
Contributor
I think that will be helpful
Login to Me Too

Prettyhoney
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I just want my funds for the game that I played so where’s my funds from the game. Thanks again
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.